Friday 8 July 2011

^^~MY LIFE~^^

Asyiteru Muhammad Azuan!!

Birthday :: 5 Sept 1992
Colours :: pink, purple, green, yellow!!
D90 my dream dslr..by this year, i will have it<3
Extra :: i want everything in extra..extra money..extra food..extra weight!!
53kg..berat!! HATE..
Fuck the BITCH, STALKER !!!
Grenade!!greade for you...i will do anything for you!!i crazy this song soo muchh..
Hell :: go to HELL if u hate me..
Iphone 4..thank so muchh sayang (:
Jejaka idaman :: MA..never n never be replace...^^
Kerteh Mall :: the only place to watch wovies in Terengganu..haaaha...soo funny..!
Love wit my mum, my dad n all my frens...
Mcdonald :: im lovin it..my loved minat giler2 double cheese burger..soo, i kene blaja bwt coz one day i have made for him for his dinner..jimat doee!!

NO MORE SHORT HAIR!!!

Oakley...yellow frogskin my dream^-^
Puchong :: the awesome places in the world!!
i am Queen Control!!is that me??hahhaaa...
ROMP, my feveret jeans...
Suzuki SWITF...my future car!!yellow switf...hopefully one day..
Terengganu my second home...currently, im study in DUNGUN...
Ular berkepala dua...huh, benci gile org mcam ni..pengkhianat !!
VICKS VAPORUB...sahabat setiaku..pendampingku siang dan malam..!!bukan pendampin malam okayy...
Worth habit :: kalau nak tgk saya da nyenyak tido ke blum, perhatikan kaki saya..kalau still bgoyang, means sya belum tido..termenung n think OUR future..hehehee
Xman is totally bored..!!

YELLOW!!!
Zodiac :: virgo...













2 comments: